Epi-Web board, approx. 50 x 50cm
EPI-WEB consists of a non-decomposing, very stable synthetic material. Overgrown it remains moist for a long time and it is free of root-damaging components. EPI-WEB is 100% non-toxic and made with 70% recycled material. The material is available in different panel sizes, and it is very suitable for back walls in showcases. It is also suitable as a base for mounting orchids. In the beginning it must be watered regularly, when the material becomes mossy, watering can be reduced.
material: polyetylene tereftalate (PET).
water holding capacity: 76% of its own weight
conductivity: 0-1 µS
pH: Neutral 7.0
weight: 97 g/liter
- it is pH neutral and does not decompose. It does not contain nutrients and is easily washed out.
- crushed it is easily suitable as a planting material, the plant is stable in the pot.
- easily absorbs water.
- roots grow into the material.
- transplanting is not necessary, because the material does not decompose
- natural look, strongly resembles Dicksonia (tree fern).
- suitable for all epiphytes.
- good microclimate in the root zone, always airy and moist
Tip: Epi-Web can be glued seamlessly