EPI-WEB consists of a non-decomposing, very stable synthetic material. Overgrown it remains moist for a long time and it is free of root-damaging components. EPI-WEB is 100% non-toxic and made with 70% recycled material. The material is available in different panel sizes, and it is very suitable for back walls in showcases. It is also suitable as a base for mounting orchids. In the beginning it must be watered regularly, when the material becomes mossy, watering can be reduced.
The preformed logs can be quickly glued to other Epi-Web parts (back wall) with hot glue, or to glass with silicone. The logs have a natural appearance, and when overgrown cannot be distinguished from a natural piece.
The two- and three-armed trunks should have 2 fixed points for stability.
material: polyetylene tereftalate (PET).
water holding capacity: 76% of its own weight
conductivity: 0-1 µS
pH: Neutral 7.0
weight: 97 g/liter
- it is pH neutral and does not decompose. It does not contain nutrients and is easily washed out.
- crushed it is easily suitable as a planting material, the plant is stable in the pot.
- easily absorbs water.
- roots grow into the material.
- transplanting is not necessary, because the material does not decompose
- natural look, strongly resembles Dicksonia (tree fern).
- suitable for all epiphytes.
- good microclimate in the root zone, always airy and moist
Tip: Epi-Web can be glued seamlessly