Biplantol Contra X is a plant aid and is used for the general health maintenance and care of orchids, ornamental plants, trees, shrubs, vegetables, fruit and berry trees, as well as to support the regeneration of stressed plants by biting and sucking pests. Vital plants are more robust and therefore less susceptible to harmful insects such as aphids, whitefly, weevils, red spiders, spider mites, scale insects, mealybugs, mealybugs, root lice, and thrips. The fragrant plant extracts have a positive effect on the plant metabolism.
When used preventively and repeatedly, the effect supports plant health and vitality, promotes regeneration of the plant stressed by harmful insects and strengthens the plant tissue. Biplantol Contra X is extremely plant-friendly. However, due to the large number of plants, it is recommended to carry out a test treatment for tolerance. Biplantol can be absorbed through the soil and all parts of the plant. The ready-to-use solution should be sprayed thoroughly onto the top and bottom of the leaf.
Effect with preventive and multiple use:
- supports plant health and vitality promotes the regeneration of the plant stressed by insect pests strengthens the plant tissue with glossy leaf effect
- The fragrant plant extracts have a positive effect on the plant metabolism.
- Vital plants are more robust and therefore less susceptible to insect pests.
Instructions for use:
- BIPLANTOL® Contra X is a ready-to-use spray solution that does not need to be diluted.
- Sprinkle the leaf top and bottom.
- Shake before use!
- Do not use in direct sunlight.
Time of application:
Year-round use possible. Regularly every 4-6 weeks. Use more often if necessary. Extra information:
Possible dents in the bottle are caused by the natural ingredients and do not mean any loss of quality of the product.
No side effects on humans, beneficial organisms and the ecosystem when used properly and as intended.
Plant auxiliaries using plant and natural mineral substances: 98% homeopathically dynamic complex agent, contains in potentised form (D6-D100) the minerals potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium; Phosphorus, vital trace elements such as boron, germanium, silicon, copper, manganese, uronic acids (plant mucilage); Emulsifier, essential oils.