Reliably acts against many fungal diseases of tomatoes, cucumbers and zucchini. The active ingredient, developed on the model of nature, penetrates into the plant tissue and spreads there with the flow of sap. Vegetable Fungus Free not only fights fungal diseases, but the treated plants become overall stronger, greener and more efficient. The long-lasting effect allows for long spraying intervals of 8-28 days, depending on infection pressure and new growth.
Tomatoes, cucumbers (greenhouse) depending on plant size 4.8 ml to 9.6 ml in 6-12 l water for 100 m².
Orchids 1,5ml / 1l water
Hazard symbol: GHS07, GHS09
Active ingredient: Azoxystrobin 250 g/l (22.9 % w/w)
Approval number: 00A065-00
Package: 12 x 20 ml
- Dangerous for the environment - ATTENTION!
- Harmful by inhalation. Very toxic to aquatic organisms, with long lasting effects.
- If medical advice is needed, have packaging or label at hand.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Avoid inhalation of dust/fume/gas/mist/vapor/aerosol.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when using.
- Do not wear contaminated work clothing outside the workplace.
- Avoid release to the environment. Wear protective gloves / protective clothing / eye protection / face protection.
- IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
- In case of skin irritation or rash:
- Seek medical advice / get medical attention.
- Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
- Absorb spillage.
- Dispose of contents/container to hazardous waste collection point.
!This product information does not replace the observance of the instructions for use!
use only in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.