With natural active ingredient against many sucking and biting pests (including boxwood borer and Colorado potato beetle) on ornamental plants, fresh herbs, potatoes and vegetables. Based on our own experience, spider mites are included in the defined application areas. Also approved against fungus gnat larvae (watering application) in greenhouses. Thanks to its nature-identical active ingredient, it is also approved for use in organic farming (in accordance with EC Basic Regulation (EC) No. 834/2007).
- Versatile against pests - Solabiol Bio-Schädlingsfrei Neem is effective against a wide range of sucking and biting pests such as the notorious boxwood borer and the larvae of the Colorado potato beetle. But it can also effectively treat aphids, as well as many other pests.
- versatile - organic pest-free is not only effective against a wide range of pests, but can also be applied to many crops such as ornamentals, fresh herbs, potatoes and vegetables
- fast and long-lasting - the neem oil concentrate provides a feeding and sucking stop by pests already after a short time and allows a long-term effect over several weeks.
- ecological - the neem active ingredient of Solabiol Bio-Schädlingsfrei is already successfully used in organic farming and thus also keeps your garden free of pests in an ecological way.
- natural - Solabiol Neem contains the natural active ingredient from the seeds of the Neem tree. The active ingredient only acts when the pests are feeding or sucking, thus sparing beneficial insects and is not dangerous to bees.
Begin application at the onset of infestation or when the first symptoms/pests become visible. Solabiol Neem Bio-Schädlingsfrei is diluted with water and the plants, including the undersides of the leaves, are sprayed evenly until visible wetting (do not spray dripping wet) or, in the case of ornamental plants (only in young plant cultivation), the soil is watered well. Always prepare only as much spraying or watering solution as is necessary for one treatment. Use spray or watering solution on the day of preparation, preferably in the evening hours. If it rains within 12 hours of application, treat again.
Ornamental plants: sucking insects, biting insects, leaf-mining insects, whiteflies juvenile larvae: spray: 3 ml/1 l water for about 10 m².
fungus gnats (young larvae): watering: 15 ml/3 l of water per 1 m².
10.6 g/l azadirachtin A (equivalent to 40 g/l natural neem kernel extract).