Dr. Stähler Kiron Milben-Ex is suitable for spider and soft-skin mite control on ornamental plants in the greenhouse and spider mites in vegetables (cucumbers, pumpkin, zucchini) in the open field. Against spider mites on ornamental plants, Kiron can also be fully effective in the open field. In addition, successful use is possible in soft fruit against spider mites and gall mites and on house vines against spider mites and cicadas.
Kiron Milben-Ex has a fast initial action with very good long-lasting effect. It acts safely against all mobile stages of spider mites (e.g. side effect also against curly mites) and is not dangerous to bees. The product can also be used against spider mites, strawberry mites and cicadas in strawberries.
Package: 30 ml bottle with dosing cup
Registration No.: 024138-60
Active substance: 51.2 g/l Fenpyroximate
EAN-Code: 4 012879 043428
- Dangerous for the environment; Harmful to health - ATTENTION!
- Harmful by inhalation.
- May cause allergic skin reactions.
- Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.If medical advice is needed, have container or label at hand.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Avoid inhalation of dust/fume/gas/mist/vapor/aerosol.
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- Use only outdoors or in well ventilated areas.
- If you feel unwell, call a POISON CENTER or doctor.
- IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
- Remove contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
- Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- use only in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.