Kanemite SC Spider Mite Free is a novel acaricide for spider mite control on pome fruits and on ornamentals in greenhouses. The active ingredient contained, acequinocyl, is characterized by a new mechanism of action that also captures spider mites that are resistant to conventional active ingredients or groups of active ingredients. Kanemite SC Spinnmilben-Frei has a fast initial effect and in addition a pronounced lasting effect of up to 4 weeks. Spares many beneficial insects such as predatory mites and lacewings and is not hazardous to bees.
Directions for use:
Ornamentals Against spider mites
Plant size up to 50 cm 12.5 ml per 100 m² in 10 l water/100 m²
Plant size 50 cm to 125 cm 18.75 ml per 100 m² in 15 l water/100 m²
Plant size over 125 cm 25 ml per 100 m² in 20 l water/100 m²
Spraying or spraying. Max. 3 applications at intervals of 14 days in the crop or per year Application time: after the onset of infestation or from the time of the warning service call.
Note on dosage:
The general concentration is 0.125%, i.e. 1.25 ml Kanemite SC Spider Mite Free is required for 1 l spray broth, 5 ml Kanemite SC Spider Mite Free is required for 4 l spray broth.
Bee hazard: (B4) (NB6641) Not dangerous to bees
!This product information does not replace the observance of the instructions for use!
Package: 30 ml bottle with dosing cup
Active substance: 150 g/l acequinocyl
Registration No.: 025855-61
EAN-Code: 4 012879 042414
- harmful; dangerous for the environment - ATTENTION!
- may cause damage to the blood circulation through prolonged or repeated exposure. Very toxic
- to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- if medical advice is needed, have container or label at hand.
- keep out of the reach of children.
- read label before use. Do not breathe mist/vapor/aerosol.
- if you feel unwell seek medical advice/attention.
- dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- use only in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.