The Milwaukee Waterproof pH51 Tester is one of our most accurate low cost, rugged and reliable pH testers in the market featuring the ability to easily replace the probe providing for years of carefree use. It's simple 2 point manual calibration is simple-to-use. Ideal for use in aquariums, hydroponics, horticulture, pools and many other applications.
The Milwaukee pH51 pH tester offers:
- Accuracy: The Waterproof pH51 tester is accurate to ±0.1 pH and is easy to read.
- With easy 2 point manual calibration, this pH tester is quickly calibrated to an accuracy of much more expensive meters. Simple design and rugged, it brings great value for any application. Why guess at your readings using litmus paper when you can have guaranteed accurate, digital LCD results.
- Long life: The tester comes with a replaceable pH probe with a double junction probe designed for longer life.
- Fast response: The probe is double junction allowing quick, accurate pH readings and respose times.
- Waterproof construction: No more worries about dropping your tester while measuring. The pH51 is waterproof to IP65.
- Light weight: At just 3.5 ounces (~100g), the pH51 is easy to handle at up to half the weight of other testers.
- Ease-of-use: A large LCD screen makes reading results easy while calibrating or reading your measurement. This takes the takes the guess work out of litmus paper.
- fast easy to read results with large digital LCD readout.
- extreme pH accuracy to ±0.1 pH with a pH range (0.0 pH to 14.0 pH).
- lightweight and portable.
- easy measurement: just place the probe in the sample, gently stir, wait for the stability indication to show a stable reading and then freeze the reading.
- simple manual one or two-point calibration.
- gel-filled, double junction pH electrode for low maintenance and high performance.
- fully waterproof to IP65.
- over 1500 hours of continuous battery life (batteries included).
- replaceable pH electrode.
Care and Use
All pH sensors have a limited life and response time gets longer with age. Properly maintaining your pH Tester will give you fast, accurate results for longer. Here are our top four tips.
1. Always store with the cap full of buffer or storage solution MA9015 not water.
2. Clean your Tester regularly by soaking in cleaning solution MA9016.
3. Calibrate after cleaning and/or storage before testing to adjust for changes in the pH sensor.
4. Gently stir the Tester in the sample for a faster result.