The illustrations are examples. This natural product is very variable in appearance. This very rare wood is a stable base of long durability, and very well suited for mounting medium-sized orchids. So not only the plant, but also the base is a real eye-catcher. You are welcome to choose your favorite piece when visiting our nursery.
- Zedrach tree (bot.: Melia azedarach) is also called Indian cedar tree, Persian lilac, Chinese elder or paternoster tree.
- very vigorous and adaptable, it originated in Southeast Asia, and is now also found in Australia, the Mediterranean and the Americas. Even though it is a tropical tree, adult plants are hardy to minus 18°C.
- the symbiosis with the fungus, by which these rosettes are formed, occurs only on the island of Bali, the Zedrach tree is now hardly found there.
- the wood is light, but very robust
- the wood is on average 8-15cm long. (scope of delivery 6-20cm)
- for tying on we recommend ORCHI-FLEXX.
- scope of delivery: 1 piece
Size S: up to 50g
Size M: up to 100g
Size L: up to 180g
Size XL: over 180g